Subject: Invitation_09.05.2025
From: "Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Estonia" <[email-masked]>
To: "Heidy Purga" <[email-masked]>, "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 15:57:20 +0300

Dear Friends,

We warmly invite you to attend UKUfest 2025 – Estonia’s first festival
dedicated to contemporary Ukrainian art – and to join us for its festive
opening night on May 9 at 19:00 at Fotografiska Tallinn (Telliskivi 60a-8,
10412 Tallinn).

The festival offers a glimpse of Ukraine as you may have never seen it
before – a country whose vibrant, resilient, and captivating creativity
continues to flourish even in times of great adversity. It is a window
into the artistic spirit of a free and courageous people, whose stories
unfold through photography, street art, illustration, performance, film,
and music.

Five renowned Estonian galleries – ArtDepoo, Fotografiska Tallinn, Galerii
Truus, Juhan Kuus Documentary Photo Centre, and Temnikova & Kasela Gallery
– together with the Kadriorg Art Museum, have joined forces to present a
bold and eclectic celebration of contemporary Ukrainian art.

The UKUfest 2025 opening night is not only a cultural highlight, but also
a meaningful gesture of solidarity – where art and music become bridges
between nations, embodying cultural diplomacy in its purest form.

Before the official opening, you are warmly welcome to join a curated
gallery tour featuring exhibitions by festival participants:

•       16:00 – Galerii Truus

•       16:45 – Temnikova & Kasela Gallery

•       17:30 – ArtDepoo

•       18:15 – Juhan Kuus Documentary Photo Centre

•       19:00 – Fotografiska Tallinn

We sincerely hope to see you there!

Please kindly RSVP by 6 May by replying to this email.

More information about the festival is available at: https://ukufest.ee/

With warm regards,

Sincerely,

Embassy of Ukraine
in the Republic of Estonia
 <http://www.mfa.gov.ua/estonia> www.mfa.gov.ua/estonia
facebook:
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embassy-of-Ukraine-in-the-Republic-of-Esto
nia/371593972941813?fref=ts>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embassy-of-Ukraine-in-the-Republic-of-Eston
ia/371593972941813?fref=ts

twitter: <https://twitter.com/UKRinEST> https://twitter.com/UKRinEST